1. How to play bingo
- Players can buy from 1 to 20 cards. Buying more cards is encouraged as it will generate more winning combinations.
- Payout is issued whenever player completes any predefined prize pattern.
- Whenever multiple prize patterns are completed on one card, the prize with the highest odds will be selected as the payout.
- The odds are calculated based on the unit wager amount of the bingo card.
- Extra balls”will be offered to players after completed the first round with 30 balls if the potential winning possibility reaches a certain level.
- Up to 10 extra balls can be offered. Each extra ball prize will be paid accordingly if there is any card fulfilled the prize patterns.
- During extra balls offering, player can give up”, means to stop the round at any time.
2. Bonus game
- Striking any of the 4 prizes will trigger bonus game “Steer the helm!”when the result is tallied.
- The helm has two wheels, and the result will multiply the odds of the two wheels for prize payout.
3. Golden Ball
- Each ball has a chance to turn into a golden ball. When you get 3 golden balls in a round, you win the Pearl bonus.
- The reward is a random amount of prize based on your bet.
- The golden balls are reset at the end of each round.
4. Free ball
- Free balls can be randomly given during extra ball wager. Next ball will be automatically purchased for free of charge.
5. WILD BALL
- Wild ball can be randomly given during extra ball wager. Players can select the preferred number to create one or multiple winning cards.
- The wild ball number will be automatically determined as the highest winning solution if the player does not select any number after 15 seconds.